- Jacquot Trail hike
- Tropical Continental breakfast
- Summer Operating Schedule (May 1 - October 31): 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thrusday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- After booking, please call our St Lucia reservation team at (758) 458-5151 to confirm your tour time or pick up time from the hotel.
- Ultimate Three tour duration: 4 hours
The bird watching tour at Rainforest Adventures is one of the St. Lucia attractions designed to engage everyone from the serious birder to the casual enthusiast. The tour sets off just after sunrise to ensure the best sightings. Experienced Nature Interpreters guide you through the forest pointing out signature calls and keeping eyes peeled for even the most elusive of birds.
The Amazona Versicolor, St. Lucia’s national symbol, makes this forest its home, though it is notoriously bashful. In flight, there is nothing more magnificent than the St. Lucia Oriole, with its yellow/orange markings especially dramatic against its black plumage. In no short supply are three varieties of hummingbird, the Banana Quit, and the Pewee, all of which animate the forest canopy. The birding St. Lucia hike is moderate in difficulty, the ascent is gradual and there are rest points along the way.
- For Bird Watching enthusiasts and serious hikers
- 5 Endemic Species
- One (1) Nature interpreter for every eight (8) Bird Watchers
Note: Walking/hiking shoes mandatory (no high heels, sandals or flip flops). The Hike is for not suitable for pregnant woman or persons with back or neck injuries. It is only suitable for the physically fit and not for children under 12 years of age.
Book online for bird watching now to get 10% discount on every ticket purchase!