The Soualiga Sky Explorer
The Soualiga Sky Explorer chairlifts, comprised of sixty-eight, four-passenger chairs, takes a tranquil ride up two lifts spanning a total of 2,997 ft. as the landscape unfolds below. A spectacular panoramic view on top of one of St. Maarten’s highest mountains await you.The Flying Dutchman
The main attraction and the steepest zip line in the world. Guests experience the thrill of a lifetime, harnessed in a chair and launched down the mountain on a flight line dropping 1050 feet in elevation over 2800 ft.EXPERIENCES
Emilio Wilson Museum
Each adventure begins in this restored plantation house originally built in the 1700s. The Museum tells the powerful story Trace Wilson who was born into slavery on the property in 1818 and her direct descendant Emilio Wilson. Guests will see depictions of what life was like on a plantation and learn about the customs, traditions, lifestyle and stories that earned Sint Maarten the nickname ‘The Friendly Island.’Top of Sentry Hill
Sentry Hill is one of St. Maarten’s highest elevation at 1,125 feet. Walkways and platforms encircle the mountaintop showcasing 360 degrees including vistas of neighboring islands Saba, St. Barts, St. Eustatius and Anguilla.Emilio’s Restaurant*
Emilio’s pays homage to Emilio Wilson, former owner of the Estate. Seating is nestled among authentic antique colonial walls of the Old Barn and offers a menu of classic favorites with a new twist.*Meals are not included.
- Guests must present a valid St. Maarten / St. Martin ID to qualify for the resident rate.
- For safety reasons guests must have their hands free at all times during the following attractions Flying Dutchman, Sentry Hill Zip & Schooner. Therefore, the following objects are not permitted to be in the guests’ hands, Cameras, GoPros, phones, tablets, drinks, bags, purses, etc.
- Guests are welcome to use their DSLR Cameras, Phones, GoPros on the Chairlift and on the 360° Viewing decks.
- Photos on the attractions are available for purchase in the Gift Shop.
- For bookings over 15 people please email email@example.com.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children must be able to sit on their own.
- They are not permitted to sit in laps, be in “packs” or anything that “straps” them to an adult.
- Guests are required to wear close-toed shoes & comfortable knee-length shorts for the attractions.