The Sky Lift is part of the experience in all tours and it’s the only way to enter and depart the park.
- Sky Lift
- Mystic Pavilion and Lookout Tower
- Mystic Waterslide and Infinity-edge pool
- Hummingbird Garden
- Nature Trail.
ExperiencesMystic Pavilion and Lookout Tower
Adjacent to the Rail Station at Mystic Mountain in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, the Mystic Pavilion in Rainforest Adventures features displays and memorabilia celebrating Jamaica’s renowned culture, history and great moments in sports, and the promotion of environmental awareness and conservation of natural resources and the rain forests.
Mystic Waterslide and Infinity-edge pool
Are you seeking some time to spend alone and try to reflect on your activities in Jamaica? Take a panoramic Jamaican rainforest tour at the Mystic Lookout Tower, atop the Mystic Pavilion and enjoy a bird's-eye view of Rainforest Adventures in Mystic Mountain, Ocho Rios.
The Hummingbird Garden at Rainforest Adventures in Mystic Mountain has been designed to attract and feed hummingbirds in their natural environment where they remain free to fly. This garden is an educational pavilion that gives opportunity to guests to learn more facts about the different species of hummingbirds in Jamaica, such as the Jamaican Mango, Eastern and Western Streamertail, Vervain Hummingbird (the 2nd smallest bird in the world), and many more.
- NO age, height, or weight restrictions on the Sky Lift
- We have seatbelts for kids.
- Dunn's River Falls Tour: additional $20 Adults / $15 Children
- Konoko Falls Tour: additional $33.34 USD per person
- Park is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (09:00 to 17:00).
- The last tour starts at 3:30 pm (15:30) daily.
- Children's rate applies for children from 5 to 12 years old.
- Local rates are only available at the park’s entrance if you show a valid Jamaican Resident ID: Sky Lift –$J 2.850 Adults / $J 1.300 Children
- Special rates for groups of 10 people and over. To apply for group rates please contact sales @rainforestbobsledjamaica.com
- Negril pickup days are: Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Be in the lobby of your resort at least 5 minutes before your scheduled pick up time.
Mystic Mountain AmenitiesMystic Dining at 700 Feet
Mystic Dining at 700 Feet, one of the best restaurant in Ocho Rios, is an establishment that boasts stellar views as being its centerpiece. This is also a perfect restaurant for hosting private groups and functions. Seating for up to 78 persons, panoramic views and ample outdoor space makes it the ideal spot for intimate weddings, corporate events and special occasions.
Mystic Treasures Gift Shop
At the Mystic Treasures Gift Shop you’ll find souvenirs and gift items that celebrate the spirit of the Bobsled team and evoke the charm and culture of Jamaica. Blue Mountain coffee, Appleton Rum, spices and sauces make great gifts! Before you leave, don’t forget to take some authentic merchandise with you as keepsakes from Rainforest Adventures Jamaica.