- Jacquot Trail hike
- One (1) Nature Interpreter for a group of eight (8) Hikers
- Summer Operating Schedule (May 1 - October 31):
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
- 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Closed Tuesday and Saturday
- After booking, please call our St Lucia reservation team at (758) 458-5151 to confirm your tour time or pick up time from the hotel.
- Ultimate Three tour duration: 3.5 hours
- For Nature Lovers and Serious Hikers
This attraction in St. Lucia offers ahike that affords wonderful opportunities to learn about St. Lucia's flora and fauna as an experienced Nature Interpreter guides you across ravines and creeks deeper into St. Lucia’s oldest protected rainforest reserve since 1916. Spot giant ferns and remarkable epiphytes, and keep your eyes peeled for the trail’s namesake. Learn how the bountiful forest was an integral part of traditional St. Lucian life, for food, medicine and materials in this rainforest tour.
- Walking/hiking shoes mandatory (no high heels, sandals or flip flops)
- The Hike is not suitable for pregnant woman or persons with back or neck injuries. It is only suitable for the physically fit and not for children under 12 years of age.
Book for Jacquot Trail Hiking online now and get 10% discount on every online ticket purchase!