Hiking Adventure (LUNCH included): $99 USD
FULL Package (with Transportation & Lunch): $139 USD
Minimum of 2 persons per booking.
A proper breakfast and a picnic style lunch will give you the boost you need to complete this amazing journey. After a few hours of trekking you could easily and safely refresh yourself in the cool waters of Río Corinto river to get the energy to climb back and up the mountain to continue on this one day tour.
- Hiking Adventure / Trekking (5-kilometer guided walk)
- Aerial Tram flight
- Picnic lunch by the river
- Recreational time to swim in the river
- Expert certified naturalist bilingual guide
Experiences & AttractionsHiking Adventure / Trekking (5-kilometer guided walk)
The trekking tour includes long and deep guided walks inside one of the densest territories in the country, the Braulio Carrillo natural reserve. Start this adventure by boarding the aerial tram, which will take you up the mountain to our impressive look-out points and wonderful paths among the jungle.Aerial Tram flight
Explore every level of the dense Costa Rican rainforest from the ground to the treetops. Our unique Aerial Tram Tour lets you live first hand all the secrets the forest keeps while you fly above the treetops and experience magnificent views of the Braulio Carrillo National Park and our private reserve, an immersive nature experience as well as a glorious treetop flight over the Canopy of the Rainforest.Breakfast / Picnic lunch by the river
A proper breakfast and a picnic style lunch will give you the boost you need to complete this amazing journey. After a few hours of trekking you could easily and safely refresh yourself in the cool waters of Corinto river to get the energy to climb back and up the mountain to continue on this one day tour.
Attractions RestrictionsIMPORTANT NOTICE:
Closed toe shoes are MANDATORY for all attractions, with the exception of the Aerial Tram.
Recommended Clothing and Gear
- An extra pair of shoes
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable backpack
- Hat or cap
- Hiking boots or rubber boots with good traction
- Insect repellent
- Long, dark-colored pants for hiking
- Long-sleeve, dark-colored shirt
- Small towel
- Sun block and sunglasses
- Video and photographic equipment
- Warm shirt
- A complete change of clothes
- 7:30 AM
- Fitness Level Required: Very good
- Aerial Tram Ride: 1 hour
- Change in Elevation: 145 meters (475 feet)
- Walking Distance: 4 1/2- 5 km (approx. 3 miles)
- Trekking Time: 4-5 hours
- Terrain Description: Several stretches can be a bit physically challenging. Parts of the trail may be muddy, and you have to ascend and descend irregular terrain in the middle of the forest.
How do we ensure your safety?
- Certified rescue equipment
- Our trained rescue brigades take extensive rescue training programs (twice a year) provided by certified Red Cross representatives
- 24-hour radio communication
- Each guide and staff member within the park is equipped with a radio communication device
- Each guide has a rope to bring rescue equipment to the gondola if necessary. Our evacuation system is controlled from the ground by our trained rescue brigades.
- Paramedic assistance
- First-aid room
We reserve the right to cancel or modify the tour due to climatic circumstances in order to ensure your safety.
Note: We offer individual, group and customized tours. Contact us for more information.
Book for the Atlantic Hiking Adventure online and get discounts on every booking!