Feel the adrenaline rush with our canopy Zipline as you glide through the rainforest, zip lining from platform to platform, Falls near Ocho Rios!
You can top it off with a short ride down the Rainforest Sky Lift to the park entrance, or you can ride it back to the top of Mystic Mountain, which keeps you airborne the entire tour with no walking to and from the start and finish or between platforms, as happens in other canopy zip line tours.
The Sky Lift is part of the experience in the Canopy Zip Line Tour and it’s the only way to enter and depart the park.
- Sky Lift
- Six (6) platforms and Five (5) zip lines averaging nearly 100 meters in length
- One 25-meter suspension walking bridge
- Mystic Pavilion and Lookout Tower
- Mystic Waterslide and Infinity-edge pool
- Hummingbird Garden
- Nature Trail.
Embark the Sky Lift for a fun ride up 700 feet through the tropical forest canopy. Explore the Mystic Mountain treetops, have a magnificent view of the nearby Dunn's River Falls from up above and spend a few minutes at the peak exploring the interesting educational displays about the history and culture of Jamaica and her people.
Canopy Zip Line
Next, receive an orientation, safety equipment and harness system for your flight through the canopy on a series of zip line cables and pulleys that are interconnected on both tree and land-based platforms. The canopy zip line tour ends at the mid-station of the chairlift where you can catch a ride back to the top.
ExperiencesMystic Pavilion and Lookout Tower
Adjacent to the Rail Station at Mystic Mountain in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, the Mystic Pavilion in Rainforest Adventures features displays and memorabilia celebrating Jamaica’s renowned culture, history and great moments in sports, and the promotion of environmental awareness and conservation of natural resources and the rain forests.
Mystic Waterslide and Infinity-edge pool
Are you seeking some time to spend alone and try to reflect on your activities in Jamaica? Take a panoramic Jamaican rainforest tour at the Mystic Lookout Tower, atop the Mystic Pavilion and enjoy a bird's-eye view of Rainforest Adventures in Mystic Mountain, Ocho Rios.
The Hummingbird Garden at Rainforest Adventures in Mystic Mountain has been designed to attract and feed hummingbirds in their natural environment where they remain free to fly. This garden is an educational pavilion that gives opportunity to guests to learn more facts about the different species of hummingbirds in Jamaica, such as the Jamaican Mango, Eastern and Western Streamertail, Vervain Hummingbird (the 2nd smallest bird in the world), and many more.
- Minimum age of 6 years old
- Maximum weight limit of 280 lbs (127 kilograms)
Upgrade your Zip Line!
You can upgrade 7 lines in your Tranopy Tour and receive a total of 12 zip lines!
Upgraded Canopy zip line Prices
Adults/Seniors: $153.29 USD
Children/Students: up to 12 years old: $130.89 USD
- Dunn's River Falls Tour: additional $20 Adults / $15 Children
- Konoko Falls Tour: additional $33.34 USD per person
- Park is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (09:00 to 17:00).
- The last tour starts at 3:30 pm (15:30) daily.
- Children's rate applies for children from 5 to 12 years old.
- Local rates are only available at the park’s entrance if you show a valid Jamaican Resident ID: Canopy Zipline Tour –$J 6.900 Adults / $J 5.200 Children
- Special rates for groups of 10 people and over. To apply for group rates please contact sales @rainforestbobsledjamaica.com
- Negril pickup days are: Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Be in the lobby of your resort at least 5 minutes before your scheduled pick up time .
Mystic Mountain AmenitiesMystic Dining at 700 Feet
Mystic Dining at 700 Feet, one of the best restaurant in Ocho Rios, is an establishment that boasts stellar views as being its centerpiece. This is also a perfect restaurant for hosting private groups and functions. Seating for up to 78 persons, panoramic views and ample outdoor space makes it the ideal spot for intimate weddings, corporate events and special occasions.
Mystic Treasures Gift Shop
At the Mystic Treasures Gift Shop you’ll find souvenirs and gift items that celebrate the spirit of the Bobsled team and evoke the charm and culture of Jamaica. Blue Mountain coffee, Appleton Rum, spices and sauces make great gifts! Before you leave, don’t forget to take some authentic merchandise with you as keepsakes from Rainforest Adventures Jamaica.