Testimonials and Comments of Our Visitors and Tourists - Rainforest Adventures St. Lucia
If you have already visited Rainforest Adventures in St. Lucia, you can share your experience with us through our Contact Form or through TripAdvisor where we are featured as one of the best tourist attractions in St. Lucia. Come post your reviews and comments on our TripAdvisor page »
Check out what our visitors and tourists have to say about Rainforest Adventures St. Lucia! You can read them here at this page. Keep on reading below and discover the comments and testimonials of our guests on each of our eco-tourism park location St. Lucia.
- "We visited the rain forest experience in St Lucia and had a lovely morning out. The guide was knowledgable and charming and seeing the rain forest canopy close up amazing. Shame we only heard and did not see the parrot."
- Elisa H.
- "Please know that my wife and I totally enjoyed our day at the zip line with your company and group guides once again. I am looking to coming back in future. I want to tell you that we were so pleased with our two guides (Kareem and Linus) I also had the pleasure of meeting Precious. I just want to say that they did a very good job and took safety with a lot of concern but at the same time made the day filled with fun. If I had an extra ticket I may have taken Precious home. She too was a joy to meet."
- Robert H.
- St.Lucia is our "second" home!! We love all the Rainforest Adventures! Will be back there in Jan. for ten weeks!
- Jeanne Marie
- "We wanted to let someone know we had a tremendous time on the Tranopy tour the 14th of July. Akim and Jeffrey were our guides and did an outstanding job. Akim works very hard learning all about the tropical rainforest and uses humor and intellect to calm any nervousness. Don't lose track of those young men, they do your company a great service. I will recommend the activity to all in our group."
- Joe B.
- "I am a 65 year young male that had the time of my life zip-lining through the Jungle for the first time. It was an exhilarating experience of a lifetime; followed by an excellent tram-ride to the top of Mt La Sorciere and back down. On the tram the guide explained the different flora and fauna we were seeing."
- I attended this adventure 2-10-11 as a Caribbean Princess passenger. I was in the early morning group (first ot arrive). I have to say our GUIDE 'Pete' was the best. I enjoyed my time with him more than any other person I met on this trip. He is funny, well schooled, and really into his position. I had no idea what to expect, Pete made this Canopy, eco walk & zip the best ever. I couldn't stop talking about what a GREAT AMBASSADOR for St. Lucia, the protection of the planet, and the RAIN FOREST ADVENTURE. PETE is a fine example of a great guy!
Thank You Pete.
Send Your Testimonials, Comments, and Suggestions
If you want to share your experiences with us, send comments and suggestions, please Contact Us and tell us what you have in mind.