CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE!
Panama Excursions - Authentic Embera Indian Village
Authentic Embera Indian Village Tour
Rainforest Adventures by Panama Excursions takes you to a guided cultural experience, letting you tour the authentic Embera Indian Village. This tour was designed for you to step aboard a time machine and travel back more than 600 years; to a Central America only few have had the privilege of experiencing.
More than a tourist attraction in Panama, this is a journey into the lives of the Embera Indian Tribe, one of the seven living Indian cultures of the country. They are a proud people, who have been able to maintain their traditions and lifestyle as it was before the Spaniards colonized the region.
- Includes A/C transportation to/from the hotels in Panama
- Includes boat ride to the village
- Total tour duration is 6 ½ hours
- Accompanied by a Bilingual Guide to help you learn more information on Panama and its culture
- Recipient of the Low Volume Tour of the Season award from Princess Cruises, for 15 consecutive years!
- Insect repellent
- Light clothing
- Sensible footwear
The Authentic Embera Indian Village tour operates on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, and departs from hotels at around 9:00 to 9:45 AM.
Book online now to get 10% discount on every ticket purchase!
NOTE: Minimum of 2 persons per booking.
Adults / Students / Children: $150 USD