Starts at: $188.89
Scenic boat ride of the Panama Canal: A Short transfer that will take you to the Pacific entrance of the Panama Canal to board a small canal pleasure boat where you will commence your partial canal transit, traversing Miraflores Locks and Pedro Miguel Locks. Your vessel will be raised 85 feet above sea level!
Starts at: $160
Scenic ride on board the Panama Canal Railway: Enjoy fantastic views of the busy Panama Canal whilst in the middle of deep tropical jungle.
Starts at: $163
One and a half hour boat ride on the Gatun Lake: Cruise the back channels, island and bays that make up this unique ecosystem. Glide past lush rainforests to a secluded region of the lake and witness first-hand the splendor and excitement of the jungle.
Starts at: $122.23
Colonial Panama & Miraflores Locks: Take this opportunity to pause and view the gargantuan ships that make their way through the Panama Canal and visit the four exhibition halls, organized by themes that constitute the heart of the Miraflores Visitors Center.
Starts at: $105
The Shaping of Panama: a guided visit to Colonial Panama. Visit a beautiful vaulted promenade known as Las Bovedas and the French Plaza, a number of old houses and other attractions can be found in the downtown district. Appreciate the many changes of the city by viewing its unique architecture, influenced by a wonderful blend of French, Spanish and Italian styles.
Starts at: $150
Guided cultural experience: This tour was designed for you to step aboard a time machine and travel back more than 600 years; a journey into the lives of the Embera Indian Tribe. This tour is a recipient of the Low Volume Tour of the Season award from Princess Cruises, for 15 consecutive years!
Starts at: $127.78
Guided visit to Old Panama: see the ruins of the churches and convents, colonial palaces, bridges and military buildings that attest to the grandiose past of this city, and also experience viewing the “lost wax process”, a signature trademark in artisanship.
Unique Panama Tours and Vacation Travel
- Come travel to Panama, a country where the concept of exotic begins in its name in our Indigenous language, Abundance of... “fish & butterflies”.
- Find an abundance of wildlife in Panama's many national parks, an abundance of white sand beaches, hundreds of islands, more banks and shops, and a fantastic quantity of fresh seafood, including fish.
- Visit the Panama Canal, and discover the rich history of Panama City.
- Come to where the sun, adventure, mystery, opportunities (business or leisure) is also abundant.
- We'll help you find all sorts of information to help you learn more about Panama, where modern cities meet with nature's beauty and where there's always something new to discover.
- We also provide expert advice and comprehensive support for your incentive event, corporate meeting, or theme party in Panama.