Sky Explorer Tour
Rainforest Adventures Jamaica offers a ride on the Rainforest Sky Explorer. This is a state-of-the-art chairlift that is positioned prominently at the park’s entrance. The Sky Explorer takes you soaring 700 feet above the Jamaican rainforest, giving you a chance to explore the treetops above the Mystic Mountain in Ocho Rios. You can also enjoy a magnificent view of the nearby Dunn's River Falls from up above.
Sky Explorer Prices:
Adults/Students: $46.20 USD (Local: J$ 2850)*
Children up to 12 years old: $24 USD (Local: J$ 1300)*
With Dunn's River Falls Tour:
Adults/Students: $67 USD
Children up to 12 years old: $43 USD
- SKY EXPLORER chair-lift
- Mystic Pavilion and Lookout Tower
- Mystic Waterslide and Infinity-edge pool
- Butterfly Attraction Garden
- Hummingbird Garden
- Nature Trail
- More info on other attractions »
- Additional photo package available (+$15 /picture).
CLICK HERE TO ADD PICTURES »
- * Local rate is only available if you present a valid Jamaican resident ID
- NO age, height, or weight requirements on the Sky Explorer. We have seatbelts for kids
- Sky Explorer ride is already included in the Bobsled and Canopy Zip Line Tours.
- Park is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (17:00). The last tour starts at 4:00 pm (16:00) daily
The Sky Explorer descent carries you through the heart of the canopy, giving you firsthand glimpses of the wonders of the tropical seaside rainforest at the peak of Mystic Mountain. At the peak, spend a few minutes exploring the interesting educational displays about the history and culture of Jamaica and her people.
Buy Sky Explorer tickets online now to get 10% discount on every ticket purchase!