Hold onto your hat: this is one wild ride! Inspired by the famous Jamaica bobsled Olympic team, the Mystic Mountain Bobsled near the Dunn's River Falls is the park’s signature attraction, ranked by TripAdvisor.com as one of the top attractions in Ocho Rios Jamaica. You’ll be safely strapped into a custom-designed, high-tech sled and whooshed down a 1000-meter long track installed into the side of the mountain, completely driven by gravity: yes, Newton, it really works!
Bobsled Tour Prices:
Adults/Students: $69 USD (Local: J$ 3950)*
Children up to 12 years old: $46 USD (Local: J$1950)*
* A valid Jamaican resident photo ID is required to receive the resident rates.
With Dunn's River Falls Tour:
Adults/Students: $91.50 USD
Children up to 12 years old: $67.10 USD
- SKY EXPLORER chair-lift
- Bobsled ride
- Mystic Pavilion and Lookout Tower
- Mystic Waterslide and Infinity-edge pool
- Butterfly Attraction Garden
- Hummingbird Garden
- Nature Trail
- More info on other attractions »
- Additional photo package available (+$15 /picture).
CLICK HERE TO ADD PICTURES »
- Minimum height required: 46 inches (1.17 meters)
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs (136 kilograms)
- Park is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (17:00). The last tour starts at 4:00 pm (16:00) daily
This exhilarating bobsled ride is one of our favorite things to do in Mystic Mountain, Ocho Rios Jamaica — and we know it will top your list too. As you slide through the dense tropical landscape you’ll be able to control the speed with a special handbrake, allowing you to slow down just enough to drink in the wonder of your vacation in a Jamaican rainforest.
This is the ultimate Jamaica rainforest tour — and don’t forget to smile for your commemorative picture!
Book online now for the Bobsled tour to get 10% discount on every purchase!