About Us: Rainforest Adventures Mystic Mountain, Jamaica
Rainforest Adventures Mystic Mountain in Ocho Rios is the heart and soul of the Jamaica rain forest activities! You’ll have ample opportunities to put on your explorer’s hat and take your camera on a photo safari — this park takes you all the way from the seashore to 700 feet above sea level at the top of the mountain, stretching over 100 acres. This is one rain forest tour in Jamaica that will give your memory chip a workout it won’t soon forget!
A must on anyone’s list of “green” things to do in Jamaica, the environmentally friendly Mystic Mountain attraction is an unforgettable rain forest adventure for everyone in your family. The rainforest tour lets you indulge in an up-close and personal visit with a fascinating ecosystem, plus it gives you the chance to let your inner thrill-seeker take charge on four exhilarating Mystic Mountain activities including the Sky Explorer, the Bobsled Ride, the Canopy Zip Line and the unique Mystic Waterslide.
Prepare to be enthralled!
Awards Received by Rainforest Adventures Mystic Mountain
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence (2011-2015)
The Certificate of Excellence is awarded to qualifying accommodations, attractions and restaurants listed on TripAdvisor that maintain a high overall user rating and a high volume of recent and quality reviews.
The attractions and things to do in Jamaica offered by Rainforest Adventures and the very unforgettable experiences of our visitors, which are reflected on their reviews, are what made Rainforest Adventures Mystic Mountain in Ocho Rios, Jamaica a consistent recipient of the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor.
Tourism Service Excellence Award
The Tourism Product Development Company (TPDCo) awarded Rainforest Adventures Mystic Mountain the “Tourism Service Excellence Award” (Resort Area Champion and National Champion) on May 2012
The Ministry of Tourism recognized those individuals and organizations/businesses within the Tourism Sector that exemplify service levels and contributed to the enhancement of the visitor experience in the destination. Seeking to emphasize visitor satisfaction in the destination, the Tourism Service Excellence Award is given to those that have achieved or done most, if not all of the following:
- Complied with all relevant tourism industry and other standards (received and maintained up-to-date permits, licenses etc. as required by law)
- Shown exceptional initiative by ‘going above and beyond the call of duty’ (consistently/ contributed/ done more than the actual job/business function)
- Demonstrated consistent excellence in service delivery and attention to customer satisfaction (tried to find a way to do things better, and continually sought to improve service by asking others for feedback or recommendations and implementing them when possible)
- Engaged in continuous skills upgrading (sought out training opportunities, personal and professional development courses etc. to upgrade skills and knowledge)
- Contributed to the enhancement of Jamaica’s tourism product by creating innovative or unique products and services and/or niche products/services (provided special, unique, not-seen-before products or services; products/services that would appeal to a specific group/niche)
- Demonstrated environmental responsibility (implemented activities or projects that reduced negative impacts on the environment in the workplace and/or the community)
- Caribbean Leading Tour Operator 2015, issued by Carnival Cruise Lines on February 2016. The Annual Award celebrates the tour operators with the best performance, most creative and unique shore excursions, best customer service, best ratings and quality.
- High Volume Tour of the Season, issued by Princess Cruises annually from 2012-2014
- Nation Builder Award - Regional Winner, issued by National Commercial Bank on March 2012
- Best New Attraction, issued by the Jamaica Tourist Board on September 2008
Unique Experience You Can't Have Anywhere Else!
Have you ever gone bobsledding? Was it in a forest? Rated as one of the top attractions in Jamaica, come and experience the exhilarating bobsled ride down the famed Mystic Mountain! This is one of the most famous Jamaica tourist destinations (near the Dunn's River Falls) in one of the coolest destinations in the Caribbean. At Rainforest Adventures, we include the Sky Explorer ride, canopy zip lines, Mystic Waterslide and infinity edge pool and more for your amazing Jamaica excursion. Enjoy a spectacular lunch at our restaurant overlooking the bay of Ocho Rios.
Top Attractions and Things to Do
Take your pick from our enticing menu of attractions and things to do in Jamaica -- we are ready and waiting to make your Ocho Rios Jamaica excursions the best experience of a lifetime! Also check out our complete Tranopy Tour Package to maximize your enjoyment and experience with us!
Easy Bus Transfer from Major Hotel Areas in Jamaica!
We have daily transfer buses from popular hotels in Ocho Rios and in other parts of Jamaica. Transfer cost details are included within your confirmation email after reservations are made.
Fun and Educational for the Entire Family
Make your travel to Jamaica a once in a life time experience. Enjoy your vacation and adventure at our Mystic Mountain park in Ocho Rios.
Share Your Experience With Us
If you have already visited Rainforest Adventures Mystic Mountain Jamaica, you can share your experience with us through our Guestbook or through TripAdvisor where we are featured as one of the top tourist attractions in Ocho Rios. Come post your reviews and comments on our TripAdvisor page »
Visit us on our Facebook Page
Have a Facebook account? You can connect with us on our Facebook page! Share, connect, socialize and have fun: Visit and join Mystic Mountain Bobsled Jamaica on Facebook »
Save Money on Tickets Through our Risk Free Online Booking!
You can get a 10% discount on published park prices at Rainforest Adventures when you purchase tickets online. If your travel plans change or get canceled, no worries, simply contact us to rebook or for a full refund.