Hidden Worlds Combo: Ultimate Adventure Package + Tulum Ruins
The Tulum Ruins is one of the most visited archeological sites in the world. This Mayan city was located, near Tulum, on the bluff overlooking the Caribbean. Without a doubt, this is one of the most spectacular settings in the Yucatan. You can spend as much time as you desire at the Ruins.
This Hidden Worlds combo tour begins at 9:30 - 10:30 am at Tulum Ruins where you will meet your guide. Then the Ultimate Adventure Tour will begin at 12:30. Please be at Hidden Worlds by 12pm.
The Hidden Worlds Ultimate tour is a combination of six exciting experiences arranged into one unique tour. You will be amazed by snorkel through a world famous Cenote - Takbelum, You will discover the excitement of rappelling straight down into a cave, You will fill the rush of Jungle zip line followed by the Splash landing of the Splash down zip line, You will enjoy the Jungle as you pedal the worlds first Aero Cycle across the tree tops and underground, Lastly if you dare, you will be Thrilled by the high adrenaline ride of the Zip Coaster – the first roller coaster zip line in the world! Your experience will be fun filled and unique, your guide will educate you on the Mayan Culture and the Yucatan Jungle. Sign up today!
Adult: $129 USD
Child: $99 USD
Tulum Ruins will be ready for you between 9:30 and 10:30 - Hidden Worlds Begins at 12:30.
- Child Pricing is for 12 years old and under
- Kids under 40 inches are free(100 CM)
- Weight limit of 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Must be able to walk short distance
- The Zip Coaster is recommended for 12 years old and up
- You will remain together if some people in your group choose the Jungle Adventure and others choose the Ultimate Adventure
- Entrance fee
- Personal lockers
- All necessary equipment, snorkel, mask, life jacket, harness, helmet
- Wetsuit rental ($3 if desired),
- Gratuity of the guides (gratuity is not required however in Mexico it is customary to tip the guides as a restaurant server 10%)
- Swimsuit, towel, shoes that can get wet
- Camera for the Ruins
- Biodegradable bug repellant, (sold in the store for $6)
- Nice camera, nice sun glasses, other items that cannot get wet or may fall off - you can leave them in your locker
- Zip Coaster is not recommended if you are pregnant or have back or neck problems