Hidden Worlds Combo: Ultimate Adventure Package + Dolphin Royal by Dolphin Discovery
The Hidden Worlds Ultimate Dolphin Royal is a combination tour, that is scheduled for two (2) days. You may either take the the Ultimate Adventure Package at Hidden Worlds on the first day and the Dolphin Tour on the second day, or vice versa.
Day 1 - Ultimate Adventure Package at Hidden Worlds
You must arrive at Hidden Worlds by 12:45 where you will begin the Ultimate tour, six exciting experiences arranged into one unique tour. You will be amazed by snorkel through a world famous Cenotes - Takbelum, You will discover the excitement of rappelling straight down into a cave, You will fill the rush of Jungle zip line followed by the Splash landing of the Splash down zip line, You will enjoy the Jungle as you pedal the Aero Cycle across the tree tops and underground, Lastly if you dare, you will be Thrilled high adrenaline ride of the Zip Coaster – the first roller coaster zip line in the world.
Day 2 - Dolphin Tour in Cancun
You will experience the Dolphin Royal at Dolphin Discovery in Puerto Adventuras. In the water with the dolphin, you will enjoy the foot push, dolphin kiss, hug, dorsal tow and much much more!
Adult: $149 USD
Child: $149 USD
7 - 8 hours
Schedule for Seasonal Tour Times
- Day 1 – Ultimate Adventure Package at Hidden Worlds
- Day 2 – Dolphin Tour in Cancun
- Min age for the Dolphin Royal 8 years old. Min height for Dolphin discovery is 3 feet 11 inches.
- Weight limit for Hidden Worlds of 300 lbs, must be able to walk short distances.
- Must qualify with the rental car company.
- Entrance fee
- Personal lockers
- All of the necessary gear, snorkel and mask, harness, and helmet
- Snacks and gift shop items can be purchased within the park
- Photos can be requested if desired for additional prices
- Wetsuit rental ($3 if desired)
- Biodegradable bug repellant is sold in the shop for $6
- Gratuity of the guides (gratuity is not required however in Mexico is customary to tip the guides as a restaurant server 10%)
- Swimsuit, towel, shoes that can get wet and you can walk short distances in
- Nice camera, nice sun glasses, other items that cannot get wet or may fall off- you can leave them in your locker