Hidden Worlds Combo: The Best of Land and Sea Package
This Hidden Worlds Combo Tour consists of 3 tours in a 2 day adventure. Both are filled with excitement on land and sea. You spend day one snorkeling with the turtles, rays and other sea life and you spend the day two exploring the Mayan Ruins and the underground cenotes of Hidden Worlds. These two full days will be all the excursions you need to complete your vacation.
The Tulum Ruins is one of the most visited archeological sites in the world. This Mayan city was located, near Tulum, on the bluff overlooking the Caribbean. Without a doubt, this is one of the most spectacular settings in the Yucatan. You can spend as much time as you desire at the Ruins.
The Hidden Worlds Ultimate tour is a combination of six exciting experiences arranged into one unique tour. You will be amazed by snorkel through a world famous Cenote - Takbelum, You will discover the excitement of rappelling straight down into a cave, You will fill the rush of Jungle zip line followed by the Splash landing of the Splash down zip line, You will enjoy the Jungle as you pedal the worlds first Aero Cycle across the tree tops and underground, Lastly if you dare, you will be Thrilled by the high adrenaline ride of the Zip Coaster – the first roller coaster zip line in the world! Your experience will be fun filled and unique, your guide will educate you on the Mayan Culture and the Yucatan Jungle. Book online today!
Adult: $199 USD
Child: $199 USD
- You will be picked up early from your hotel
- 9:00 am - Boat departs Punta Sam Cancun
- 10:00 am - snorkeling at the incomparable beauty of the Ixlache Reef, the begining of the second largest reef in the world. This reef ends in Honduras. It is home of countless marine species.
- 10:30 am - visiting by boat, birds nesting areas, sea stars, eagle rays, turtles, the light house and a fishing village
- 11:30 am - arrival at Contoy Island, visit the museum, bird watch, relax or snorkel
- 1:00 pm - Lunch in Contoy, grilled fish and chicken along with open bar
- 3:00 pm - arrive at Isla Mujeres, relax, explore, snorkel, shop
- 4:30 pm - arrive back at Punta Sam Cancun - shuttled back to hotel
- round trip tranportation available for purchase.
- This tour begins at 9:30 - 10 am at Tulum Ruins where you will meet your guide.
- Lunch is inlcuded.
- Very experienced boat captain - snorkeling gear - life jacket - water, sodas, beer on board
- Free transportation
- free locker - all snorkel gear - harnesses and helmets
- free transportation
Day 1: Not included is $5 admission to national park area
Day 2: Pictures or gift shop items
Day 1: Sunglasses - cap or hat - biodegradable sunscreen - mosquito repellent - photographic equipment - some cash for shopping and a $5 usd charge for park use.
Day 2: You will need biodegradable repellent, shoes of some sort.
You should not bring, camera, lots to carry or other items that can not get wet.