Our rain forest park location in the Atlantic side of Costa Rica is a recepient of a number of major awards in the ecotourism industry. Here are the awards given to Rainforest Adventures:
- Audobon Society Annual Christmas Bird Count, 2002. Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Atlantic won the first place in birds seen throughout Latin America with 403 species counted.
- A.N.S.I. B77 American National Standard for Passenger Ropeways – Aerial Tramways, Aerial Lifts, Surface Lifts, Tows and Conveyors – Safety Requirements.
- Blue Flag Ecological Certification - This incentive seeks to promote the organization of local committees in coastal areas, communities, and educational centers in order to promote development that is carried out together with natural resource protection and the improvement of hygiene and sanitary conditions as well as overall public health. .
- Ministry of Environment and Energy declared Rainforest Adventures project as a National Convenience.
- Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) Installation and Inspection Standards.