Costa Rica Aerial Tram Tour near Jaco
The Aerial Tram is one of the most unique Costa Rica excursions at Rainforest Adventures, featuring 18 gondolas that give rides to a maximum for 9 passengers each including one bilingual (English/Spanish) naturalist guide and take the passengers a tour to the canopy and the rich ecosystem of Costa Rican rain forests, one of the many beautiful destinations in Central America. Upon advance request we can provide guide assistance in other languages.
We show our guests all the different layers of the rainforest, from the floor to the treetops. The Costa Rica canopy is home to an enormous amount of flora and fauna; eager to find light and space, many plants have colonized the treetops, turning them into small, independently functioning ecosystems.
A Day in the Costa Rica Pacific Aerial Tram:
- A true flight on the aerial rain forest tram Costa Rica Pacific gondolas
- Colorful, beautiful tropical flowers in the Heliconias Gallery
- Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Garden
- Snake Exhibition in the middle of the forest
- Tour guided by an expert naturalist guide
- Well-groomed walking trails
- Hiking trails
- Adventure tours Costa Rica
Aerial Tram Tour Schedules
The Pacific Aerial Tram operates at these times:
- 7:30 AM
- 9:30 AM
- 12:00 MD
- 2:30 PM
Buy Aerial Tram tickets online now to get 10% discount on every ticket purchase!
Adults: $60.00 USD
Children/Students: $30.00 USD