For an Eco-Tour Vacation and Excursion in Costa Rica (near Limon and San Jose)
The Rainforest Lodge is the best hotel for bird watchers and nature lovers. Rainforest Adventures offers ten modern bungalows in Costa Rica Atlantic, equipped with two single beds or one double bed (triple occupancy is available upon request), private baths, hotel water and terraces. Built over a sturdy stone base with wooded floors and a balcony, each bungalow is cozy and inviting. Your bungalow boasts unforgettable views of the forest, mountains and stars. There are no televisions or telephones, but the main building provides radio communication and cell phones in case of an emergency.
Single & Double: $249.00 USD
Triple & Quadruple: $97.50 USD
The Lodge shares the facilities and services of Rainforest Adventures. Perfect for retreat packages, birding tours, yoga trips, seminars, healing and educational functions.
Bungalow Descriptions: Total 10
- 8 double bungalows (2 single beds, private bathroom)
- 1 triple bungalow (1 double + 1 single bed, private bathroom, hot water and balcony)
- 1 quadruple bungalow (4 single beds, private bathroom)
- hot water and balcony
We share the facilities and services of the Rainforest Adventures park. Just outside of San José, visitors will take the highway that connects the capital city with the Caribbean coast. This scenic drive passes for 30 minutes through the heart of Braulio Carrillo National Park, offering spectacular rainforest views. Just a few miles after the park, turn right onto our private road to enter our Conservation Park and private reserve.
The Perfect Rainforest Lodge
The Rainforest Lodge is the best hotel for bird watchers and nature lovers. Perfect lodge for retreat packages, birding tours, yoga trip, seminars, healing and educational functions! Enjoy your rain forest excursion experience while you stay at the perfect lodge for your stay in Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Atlantic complete with the following amenities:
- Comfortable rooms
- Incomparable views of the forest from your windows
- Nature trails that can be visited day or night
- Optional bird watching morning
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in an unmatched setting
- Lookout points
- Expert naturalist guide during your visit
Please call (+506) 2257-5961 or 1-866-759-8726. Or email us to arrange your reservation at email@example.com
Important Pricing Notes:
- Rates are per person, per night-based occupancy.
- The price for "Single & Double" ($249.00) applies for the first two persons booking for the lodge.
- The pricing for the "Triple & Quadruple" ($97.50) will be applied to the 3rd and 4th person.
- Maximum of 4 persons per booking online.