CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE!
Costa Rica Atlantic Nature Trail and Jungle Trekking
Nature Trail and Jungle Trekking
This tour is not for the faint of heart; for those people who really love the forest and want to explore deep within the Rainforest and to live in contact with nature. Get away from the routine and the city chaos by experimenting real adventure. The trekking tour includes long and deep guided walks inside one of the densest territories in the country, the Braulio Carrillo natural reserve. Start this adventure by boarding the aerial tram, which will take you up the mountain to our impressive look-out points and wonderful paths among the jungle.
A proper breakfast and a picnic style lunch will give you the boost you need to complete this amazing journey. After a few hours of trekking you could easily and safely refresh yourself in the cool waters of Río Corinto river to get the energy to climb back and up the mountain to continue on this one day tour.
- Trekking (5-kilometer guided walk)
- Aerial Tram flight
- Picnic lunch by the river
- Recreational time to swim in the river
- Expert certified naturalist bilingual guide
- 7:30 AM
FULL Package Prices (with transportation and lunch):
Adults / Students: $131 USD
With Lunch Only (NO transportation):
Adults / Students: $99 USD
- Fitness Level Required: Very good
- Aerial Tram Ride: 1 hour
- Change in Elevation: 145 meters (475 feet)
- Walking Distance: 4 1/2- 5 km (approx. 3 miles)
- Trekking Time: 4-5 hours
- Terrain Description: Several stretches can be a bit physically challenging. Parts of the trail may be muddy, and you have to ascend and descend irregular terrain in the middle of the forest.
Recommended Clothing and Gear
- An extra pair of shoes
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable backpack
- Hat or cap
- Hiking boots or rubber boots with good traction
- Insect repellent
- Long, dark-colored pants for hiking
- Long-sleeve, dark-colored shirt
- Small towel
- Sun block and sunglasses
- Video and photographic equipment
- Warm shirt
- A complete change of clothes
How do we ensure your safety?
- Certified rescue equipment
- Our trained rescue brigades take extensive rescue training programs (twice a year) provided by certified Red Cross representatives
- 24-hour radio communication
- Each guide and staff member within the park is equipped with a radio communication device
- Each guide has a rope to bring rescue equipment to the gondola if necessary. Our evacuation system is controlled from the ground by our trained rescue brigades.
- Paramedic assistance
- First-aid room
We reserve the right to cancel or modify the tour due to climatic circumstances in order to ensure your safety.
Note: We offer individual, group and customized tours. Contact us for more information.
Book Costa Rica Atlantic Nature Trail and Jungle Trekking tour online now to get 10% discount on every ticket purchase!