Rainforest Sky Rides St. Lucia is set in the highland community of Chassin, in Babonneau. The park is about a 30-minute drive from Rodney Bay and from port Castries (Point Seraphine and La Place Carenage).
Dedicated to ecotourism, the team at Rain forest Sky Rides takes great care to preserve and protect the rainforest by closely observing government legislation and creating unique educational experiences to promote environmental consciousness and conserve at-risk natural resources.
The conservation benefits reaped by protecting this area went hand-in-hand with social benefits from the start. Some of our expert naturalist guides were, initially, construction workers who arrived looking for work, or people who made a living by hunting or cutting down the forest. They embarked on intensive studies in natural history, backed by the company’s faith in them. The results were marvelous.
At Rainforest Sky Rides, we're not just offering exciting canopy tours and activities, but we also promote our sustainability programs to our visitors. Our programs are designed to educate the important rainforest facts and how to protect our ecosystem, thus preserving it and its secrets for future generations and the Earth.
100 years Castries Waterworks reserve
The Rain forest Sky Rides/Adventure park is located in The Castries Waterworks Reserve. It is the first protected forest area on the island and it was declared a Forest Reserve on the 21 st of March 1916.
- In 2012, Rainforest Sky Rides took the eighth spot on Travel + Leisure’s list of the World’s 16th Coolest Zip Lines.
- 2014 Lonely Planet – Top 10 St. Lucia experiences
- 2012 to 2015 Trip Advisor “Certificate of Excellence”
- 2007/2008, 2008/09, 2011/12 Princess award “High Volume Tour”/“Low Volume Tour” of the Season
- 2010 - 2011 – Named the recipient of Rotary Club of Gros Islet’s Outstanding Contribution to Humanitarian Service
- Carnival Cruise lines tour operations winner for Caribbean’s Leading Tour Operator in St. Lucia for 2014.
- Viator, Top Rated Attraction, Aerial Tram, St Lucia 2015