About Us: Park and Company Information
Rainforest Adventures aims to promote environmental consciousness and conservation awareness while striving to provide world-class eco tourism featuring the rain forest aerial tram.
Featuring locations in the coolest destinations in Central America and the Caribbean -- two in Costa Rica (in the Pacific side, near Jaco Beach and in the Atlantic side, near San Jose), one in St. Lucia, plus the thrilling Mystic Mountain Jamaica, Rainforest Adventures invite travelers to bond with nature like never before. And with the newest addition, the tours operated by Panama Excursions, the tourists’ experience in Central America, and in the Caribbean, is on a higher level.
- Four parks
- One Tour Operation
- Four countries
- Fourteen years of experience
- Bird watching tours and eco tour programs
- Rainforest tours, including unique canopy zip line and trekking explorations
- Family tour vacation excursions
- Approximately 200,000 visitors experience our Eco-Parks every year
- Partnerships with 19 different cruise lines
- We own 1,627 acres of rain forest and protect another 1,000 acres
- Protecting more than 950 species of birds, showcased in bird tours
- Protecting more than 2,000 kinds of exotic plants
- Employing more than 150 local guides, over 400 people in our total organization