At Rainforest Adventures, we help tourists and visitors learn more about the tropical environment and ecosystem through fun and alternative excursions. Make your vacation more exciting with our rainforest canopy tours.
- Soar high above the trees while you ride on our aerial tram gondolas.
- Check out the fast, exhilarating, and one of the Caribbean's coolest canopy zip line tours and activities among the trees.
- Take a leisure hike on the nature trails within the rich tropical ecosystem of our unique and distinct park locations in St. Lucia and in Costa Rica, both in the Pacific and Atlantic coast.
- Have a ride on the exciting gravity-propelled bobsled in Mystic Mountain Jamaica.
- Find the best city tours operation with Panama Excursions.
- And enjoy exciting activities like waterfall climbing, bird watching, rappelling, white water rafting, and so much more!
We make the rainforest accessible for everybody. Book a discounted tour on the coolest destinations in Central America and the Caribbean for you to enjoy the unique rainforest excursion experience and eco adventure.
Buy tickets online now and get 10% discount on all ticket purchases!
Our Priority is Conservation
At Rainforest Adventures, we offer Sustainability Programs designed for rainforest conservation, thus preserving it and its secrets for future generations and the Earth. We help everyone learn more facts and information about the rainforest. Our programs reach all sectors of society, from young school children and high school students to adult members of local communities. Together, we can protect and save the rainforests. "Save the rainforest! Every tree has an angel."
NEW! Costa Rica Pacific Waterfall Climbing Tour!
Now you can enjoy one of the most amazing, exciting and rejuvenating tropical Waterfall Climbing within the Costa Rica Pacific Rainforest!
Click Here to Read More »
Check out the Rainforest Lodge at Costa Rica Atlantic
Rainforest Adventures offers ten modern bungalows in Costa Rica Atlantic (near Limon and San Jose) equipped with two single beds or one double bed (triple occupancy is available upon request), private baths, hotel water and terraces. Built over a sturdy stone base with wooded floors and a balcony, each bungalow is cozy and inviting. Your bungalow boasts unforgettable views of the forest, mountains and stars. There are no televisions or telephones, but the main building provides radio communication and cell phones in case of an emergency. The Lodge shares the facilities and services of Rainforest Adventures. Best hotel for bird watchers and nature lovers. Read More »
Book online for the Rainforest Lodge »